- Back to School Night: September 15, 2015, 5:00pm to 6:30pm will be Little Gems Montessori ‘Back to School Night’. This is an evening of information presented by our director and teachers to help you become familiar with the school policies and classroom routine. Please remember that this in an evening designed to inform parents only.
- International Peace Day: Peace education is an important aspect of the Montessori Method. Little Gems Montessori will honor Dr. Maria Montessori and celebrate peace around the world on September 21, 2016. Students and staff gather outdoors for a peace ceremony. This is a School Event.
"Establishing lasting peace is the work of education; all politics can do is keep us out of war."
- Dr. Maria Montessori
- Fire Safety: October is a Fire Prevention Month. The fire truck and the fire fighters will visit us and teach children about fire safety
- Trip to Pumpkin Patch: TBD
- Fall Festival: October 28, 2016 from 4:30 to 6pm. Parents are invited for the event with their children dressed up in halloween costumes.
- Observation Week: November 14 to 18
- Picture Day: TBD. Class pictures will be taken only. Please send your children to school “picture-ready” with appropriate hair, clothes, and their beautiful smiles!
- Thanksgiving Celebration: November 23, 2016. This is a school event.
- International Heritage Day: December 23, 2016 11am to 1pm. International Heritage Day is a celebration of our diverse community, and our desire to expose our children to different food and cultures of the world. This is a family potluck event. Families are requested to dress up and bring any food item representing their culture.
- Earth Day: We invite parents to be a part of our earth day project!
- Mother’s Day Breakfast: Moms join in for breakfast with the teachers and their child(ren) anytime between 8:00am to 10:00am.
- Field Day
- Father’s Day Breakfast: Dads join in for breakfast with the teachers and their child(ren) anytime between 8:00am to 10:00am.
- End of School Year Picnic: Potluck picnic